NEE Online Manager (Data Tool)
NEE Technical Support
Direct Technical support is available over the phone Monday through Friday 8am-4pm.
- Toll-free:1-844-793-4357 (HELP)
Email our Technical Support Team
- The NEE Data Tool will email users from the email@example.com. Please make sure that your IT representative has included this email address so it's not filtered by span/junk.
- Normal patches and upgrades:
- Wednesday afternoon between 4-6 is reserved.
- An announcement will be made in the Online Manager each week by 4pm on Monday informing users if this window will be used and provide the expected amount of down-time.
- Urgent Bug Fixes: Preceded by announcement if possible. Details provided as soon as possible.
- Database and Server Maintenance:
- Significant changes and upgrades: Outages announced in advance through the Online Manager - Sundays 12:00 a.m. – Noon.
- Patches: Wednesdays 4:00 a.m. – 6:00 a.m.
Historic NEE Data Tool (Academic Years 2011-2015) Information:
- In July, user profile data was transferred to the new data tool.
- This transfer did not include evaluation data due to significant differences in the database structures.
- Reporting features in the pilot tool were made available to districts through December 31st on the old tool.
- The data from the tool is being maintained, and we will continue to examine the best ways to make it available to districts that require it.